Scroll Down for Classes
READ THIS !!!
FOR THE 2 DAY CLASS, STUDENTS MUST BRING TO CLASS: 1-battery operated calculator; 1-Taylor K2006 Test Kit; 1-Valid, picture ID; 2 sharp pencils with erasers, 1- Ink pin & 1-yellow highlighter.
CONNECT WITH US.
TALK/TEXT (817) 247-1584
TRAIN AND CERTIFY YOUR ENTIRE MAINTENANCE
STAFF IN CPO ALL AT ONE TIME.
It's Simple & Easy!
1. Just gather a minimum of 9 or more students together for a class. They could be from your company, your customers/prospects, institutions, other pool/spa companies, etc.
2. Provide a meeting room space where all are comfortable.
3. Provide a continental breakfast & light lunch.
4. For additional information & questions Talk/Text 817-247-1584 or Email:email@example.com.
5. Good Luck and let us hear from you.
URGENT!!! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: You must provide us with the student(s) Full Legal Name,Cell phone number & email address after payment. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CERTIFIED POOL OPERATOR CLASS (CPO)
2 DAY CLASSROOM SETTING WITH A LIVE, CERTIFIED, LICENSED INSTRUCTOR.
$350.00 per student if paid by the registration deadline, afterwards, $375.00 per student.
IMPORTANT: We regret that we NO LONGER ACCEPT American Express or Diners Club cards as payment for classes / merchandise. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Scroll Down for
FIND A CLASS
CPO 2 day class.
Thursday, July 7 & Friday, July 8, 2022; 9 am.
Saginaw City Hall, 633 W. McLeroy, Saginaw, TX
registration deadline: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 5 pm.
_______________________________________________________________________ Excel on your own.
The season is upon us ! You have to complete your CPO certification to work.
Get "pool smart" in your PJ's
CPO Class ONLINE
Get the benefits of CPO training ONLINE
Avoid crowded CPO classrooms
No time off work for class
CPO accepted by pool inspectors
In English or Spanish.
Class Fee: $325.00
Prices & classes subject to change without prior notice.